Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Cost Of Reupholstering Interior

The 3 screens


The three screens

to a wise man came one running, and said: "!
Listen, I must tell you -
" holding a "
- interrupted the as, "You have what do you want me to say, through the screened three screens?"

- "? three screens", ask the other in amazement. !
"Yes good friend Let's see if what do you want me to say, by passing three screens.

The first is the truth

Do you have anything, what would you tell me , tested whether it is true?
"No, I heard tell, and ..." "Well, well! But surely you have it tested in the second screen. It is the filter of goodness. ? What do you want to tell me is good "


hesitantly said the other," No, .. on the contrary ... "

Wassalam" Hm, "interrupted the way," so let us also the third screen still apply. Is it necessary that you tell me? "-
" What is required now is not just ... "
" Well, "said the smiling manner," if it is neither true nor good nor necessary, so please let be buried and not to burden you and me. "
author: e-mail received


0 comments:

Post a Comment